Monday, May 16, 2011

My Favorite Things for Princess B - First Three Months

As I was organizing my daughter’s room, while packing for a trip to Hawaii a couple weeks ago, I started thinking about what items I actually got the most use of during her first three months.  Now, there were the obvious items I used all the time like a crib, car seat, stroller diapers etc. Also, on my list were some unique items that I might have passed on before having a baby, but now couldn’t imagine the first three months without them.

Here is a list of the specific items I used all the time during Princess B's first three months, aside from all the obvious things you need for a baby. Keep in mind I had my baby in the winter. Hope this helps those mom’s to be out there!

1.) Balboa Baby Sling

2.) Carters Sleep and Plays

3.) Frog Bouncer Chair

4.) Mini hair clips

5.) Halo Sleep Sack

6.) Puj Baby Tub

7.) Car Seat Blanket

8.) Aden and Anais Muslin Wraps

9.) Bright Starts Barbell Rattle

10.) Owl Beanie




If you need help figuring what general baby items to buy check out the “must-haves” checklist at Babies R’Us.

Other moms out there please comment about favorite items for your baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment