Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Favorite Things for Princess B - Second Three Months

Well, another 3 months has flown by. Princess B is 6 months now! Time two share with you my top 10 favorite things for Princess B for months 3 - 6.

1.) Anden and Anais Muslin Receiving Blankets

We are gettin' good use out of these babies! If you remember, these were on my list of My Favorite Things for Princess B - First Three Months

2.) Bumbo Baby Seat and Play Tray

3.) Fisher-Price Rain Forest Melodies and Lights Deluxe Gym

4.) Fisher Price Jumperoo (Similar to this one; Mine was brighter colors)

5.) Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes

6.) Summer Infant Large Comfort Bather

7.) Green Sprouts Fruit Teether

8.) Sassy Ring and Phone Rattle

9.) Chicco Capri Stroller

I know I said in my post, My Favorite Things for Princess B - First Three Months, I said I wasn't mentioning the obvious things like a stroller, but in this case I have to. This stroller was purchased primarily for travel and it has been awesome! Super compact and light-weight for going through security, gate checking and riding shuttles/trams at the airport. This is the perfect option when I don't feel like using my Chicco Travel System

10.) RuffleButts Bloomers


And that's all folks! If you need help figuring what general baby items to buy check out the “must-haves” checklist at Babies R’Us.

Other moms out there please comment about favorite items for your baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment